Ride real with the KICKR smart bike
KICKR BIKE offers unprecedented innovations such as integrated grade changes, customizable gearing, and simulated shifting to create the most powerful, personalized, and realistic indoor training experience.
Using KICKR’s legendary flywheel technology, the KICKR BIKE creates unparalleled responsiveness and power accuracy of +/- 1%. Real-time grade changes will match ascents of up to 20% and descents of -15% while allowing you to maintain speed and truly replicate the sensation of riding outdoors. Its robust steel and aluminum construction will withstand the hardest rides - even if your legs don’t.
The Wahoo Fitness app will guide you through an easy set-up of the five points of adjustability on the KICKR BIKE. Choose from either professional bike fit measurements, taking a photo to measure your bike, or enter body measurements so you are able to personalize the fit to mirror the exact geometry of your outdoor bike. The KICKR BIKE can also be customized with your own handlebars, pedals, and saddle.
The virtual shifting technology of the KICKR BIKE is programmable so you are able to match the exact gear ratios, including the number of speeds and cassette tooth count, and group set from the leading manufacturers - SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo. A digital display clearly communicates both gearing and grade so you always know where you are during every stage of the ride.
KICKR BIKE seamlessly integrates with other Wahoo products and easily pairs to your ELEMNT GPS bike computer, smartphone, tablet, or PC. As with all Wahoo smart trainers, KICKR BIKE is compatible with the most popular training apps, such as The Sufferfest, Zwift, TrainerRoad and more. KICKR BIKE is not only a smart bike - it’s a training machine that blurs the line between virtual and reality.
KICKR BIKE combines Wahoo's numerous indoor training innovations including the KICKR's legendary resistance and grade simulation technologies. We've created a complete training machine offering a ride experience that blurs the line between virtual and reality.
- KICKR BIKE combines KICKR’s legendary resistance and grade simulation technologies to replicate the sensation of riding outdoors—including downhill simulation that allows you to maintain speed on virtual descents.
- Virtual shifting and custom gears allow you to match the gear ratios of your outdoor bike. Reality Shift replicates most major group sets to create the most personalized ride experience.
- Guided by an intuitive set-up app, Wahoo has made it simple to match KICKR BIKE’s fit to your outdoor bike’s exact geometry. From saddle height to crank length to reach, you can dial in the fit that provides optimal comfort and performance.
- Setup and calibration-free; easy to reconfigure for different cyclists. KICKR BIKE offers the ultimate in convenience for those who want to go from zero to ride as quickly as possible.
- KICKR BIKE offers the widest range of compatibility and connectivity and works with most popular training apps. Say goodbye to broken and failed connections and hello to a smooth indoor riding experience.
GEOMETRY & SIZE
- Footprint (Length x Width): 48 in x 30 in (121 cm x 76 cm)
- Standover Height Range: 37 in to 47 in (95 cm to 119 cm)
- Maximum User Height: 6 ft 4 in (192 cm)
- Minimum User Height: 5 ft (152 cm)
- Crank Lengths: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
TECHNOLOGY & DATA
- Wireless Technology: ANT+, BLUETOOTH Low Energy, and ANT+ FE-C
- Device Control: iOS, Android, and PC (Mac and Windows)
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic and Enhanced Motor
- Accuracy: + / - 1%
- Wireless Firmware Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party Power Meter Compatibility: No
- Metrics: Speed, Distance, Power, Cadence, Grade
- Maximum Power Wattage: 2200 W
- Maximum Incline: 20%
- Minimum Decline: -15%
- Flywheel Weight: 13 lbs plus enhanced motor
- Total Weight: 93 lbs // 42 kilograms
- Electrical Connection: 100-240v power cord
- LED Indicator Lights: BLUETOOTH Low Energy and ANT+
- KICKR HEADWIND Compatible: Yes
- ELEMNT GPS Bike Computer Compatible: Yes
- Construction: Steel and Aluminum
- Controlled Resistance: Yes